Thursday, February 12, 2009

Woodmonsta





Hey!


This my woodmonsta !


Name: Smee


Breed: My Woodmonsta is a cross beetween a snake and a birdie. (The breed name is: Snee)


Attitude: He is gentle and tame he reacts well with humans and other animals as long as they are gentle back he is always happy.


Habitat: Smee lives on the ground or in caves and holes in the ground. Snee's are rarely found up trees but if you are lucky you might spot one!


Description: Snees are gentle animals who feed on leaves and bugs. Their common colors are: Head: Purple and body: Green with purple spots or you can sometimes find them in reverse.

Please leave feedback/feedforward on the comments

1 comment:

  1. I think he is relly cool too! He sounds like the perfect woodmonsta for me! I think that he is adorable!

    Bubbles

    ReplyDelete